Things have been really busy and stressful here at DustBunny Headquarters. Some highlights/lowlights:
- Finding a new roommate isn’t easy - and there are a lot more Crazies out there than I thought. One lady wanted to know if her pet Chinchilla was OK. Answer: “Only if it's dead and you’re wearing it”. As usual, I prefer it when these complicated issues (like finding a fabulous non-chinchilla-having roommate) work themselves out by divine intervention. And then I get upset when that doesn’t happen. WHY DOES THE BABY JEEBUS HATE ME SO MUCH?!?!
- Furthermore, there is growing animosity between the roommate who’s leaving and the two of us who are staying. It’s a long and complicated story but tension in our apartment is running high - and getting worse. Not fun.
- Work has been BUSY - which is good, but it’s taking time away from other things I need to be doing. Like finding a roommate, losing weight, blogging, finding a man, losing weight so I can find a man, etc.
- Medical drama #1. On Monday I see a dentist for the 1st time in 20 years. I shudder at the mere thought of this.
- Medical drama #2. Doctor called me out of the blue last week. He said all my numbers were fine (blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, and viral load) and my t-cells were increasing (very slowing, but still increasing). However, Doc was alarmed at the results of my liver function test and told me to come in next week so he can check it out. This has never happened before and I didn’t like the way he sounded. FYI: Contrary to popular belief, I very rarely drink (once or twice a month at the most!).
So if you don’t hear from me for a while, it’s probably because I’m hiding in a corner somewhere - cursing the Baby Jeebus for being so mean to me.