Friday, May 20, 2011

Stefon Mad Libs


A couple of things:

  • If you haven't watched Saturday Night Live lately, this post probably won't make much sense (FYI: Stefon is SNL's "City Correspondent" - and "reports" on NYC's hottest clubs).
  • Also, if you've never heard of "Mad Libs", this post probably won't make much sense. I'm thinking some of the youngbloods out there might not be as familiar with Mad Libs as some of us Geezers are.
  • Remember, when completing a Mad Lib, you should NOT read through the text of the story. Simply look underneath the blanks for the word/s they are asking for and fill in the blanks with your answer. Then, when you are finished - read the "story" you've created.
  • Result?? Guaranteed LOLZ!
I followed the rules, and this is what I came up with:

"New York's hottest club is "Thwack". Located on the J train, this disgusting hotspot answers the question: "Can I get some more Vicodin?". Club promoters Billy Baldwin and Kourtney Kardashian have thought of everything. There's a tiny Shadowfax, a room full of Caribou on stilts, women getting rhinoplasty, and a Hobgoblin with a bazooka. And don't forget to stop and chat with Lisel - the polyamorous Demi Moore impersonator.



LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!


Source: Crushable

.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I LOVE Stefon! Loved your Mad Lib, too. I especially love it when he talks about some of this stuff and then starts laughing. That makes it even funnier. My favorite of all was the club Booooooooof. With nine O's. hahahaha

Unknown said...

I had rhinoplasty on mine too!
I love Stefon!!!!!!!

behrmark said...

We used to play Mad Libs all the time. Once when some friends and I were late returning from the restaurant to our friend's house, we were asked where we had been.

We calmly replied "Doing things that end in -ing."

behrmark said...

Okay I guess you had to be there!

BEHR HUGS!

kayce. said...

they might (should) steal the character of lisel from you LMAO.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...