Saturday, May 28, 2011

And The Winner Is ...


On Thursday I asked the BunnyNation to add some words to this elegant and sophisticated photograph (above). The results are in, and it's been decided that beloved DustBunny Sam/Tugboat came up with the most elegant and sophisticated caption - worthy of this fine work of art:

"Gurl, my ass is wet. I think I just tinkled on myself a little"

Tug - you are only permitted to pick up your DustBunny of the Day ribbon IN PERSON. So get your wet butt to the City, pronto, and collect your prize!!





.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Oh. My. Gawd. I've never won anything except best inmate of the month during my youth boot camp getaway. But I'm sure that wouldn't count.
Ho I'm honored.
On collecting my award, I'm coming to pick that bitch up I swear, so keep it safe
Xoxo.
Tug.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...