Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm MOST DEFINITELY An Anti-Dentite


AFTER OVER SIX MONTHS OF WAITING, I FIND OUT CALLEN-LORDE DENTAL CLINIC CAN ACTUALLY ONLY CLEAN MY FRIGGIN TEETH - NOT PULL THEM. It would have been so nice if they told me this SIX FRIGGIN MONTHS AGO. In the meantime, I'm sure Callen Lorde is enjoying the fees (which they billed to NY state) for the cleanings I've received.

Callen Lorde DID give me a referral to 3 different clinics - NONE of which, it turns out, can help me with oral surgery  Either these clinics don't take my state-run insurance, or they are no longer accepting patients. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

What a racket. Stay tuned for my Yelp review...


.

4 comments:

Sam said...

I have String. Do you have a sturdy door knob?
Emm k. I'll be right over. It only hurts for a minute unlike what Bill told me that first time we met.

Mr.Mischief said...

Oh Jebus...I'm sorry David, you deserve better than that!

Wonder Man said...

yeah, I hate that you are going through this

Anonymous said...

For Pete's SAKE! That is the shittiest thing I've ever heard! Have you called to see if they can give you a usuable referral?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...