Monday, February 18, 2008

Big Brother 9 - The Season Of Sex



I have to admit – I haven’t been watching Big Brother 9 as much as I could. But luckily, GuyTVBlog.com has been watching – and has been filling us in on all the kinky aspects of the latest batch of “houseguests”.

First of all Natalie, below:

"Loose Lips" sink ships



Has “orally serviced” the hot (but douchy) Matt (below) – TWICE!

"Don't kiss me when you're done!"



And James (below) - who is straight - did a gay “solo” video for the money a while back – and believe it or not, he has A LOT to work with!

BIG Boy


Check out GuyTVBlog for all the latest Big Brother 9 dirt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to start watching now.

Anonymous said...

I'd blow that guy too if I was there.

Angel said...

HE has alot to work with??!!!!! REAllY???!!! i would have never guessed.....

David Dust said...

He REALLY does...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...