Friday, February 22, 2008

Daddy Of The Day - Cheyenne Jackson


Cheyenne Jackson is a film and theater actor who is currently starring in the Broadway hit musical Xanadu. And let me tell you, this man is truly GORGEOUS! I once passed him on the street and I just HAD to stop and stare – he is like 9 feet tall, and his eyes are as blue as the sky. Cheyenne literally took my breath away (he probably thought I was having a stroke or something).







And sorry ladies – this one is gay. To find out more about him, click on his website.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Angel said...

the one in his suit and the last one in jeans? mmmmmmmmmmm

and he CANNOT be gay!!! Why do you get all the good ones, huh? NOT FAIR!!!

David Dust said...

Yep - he's as gay as a handbag full of rainbows.

Angel said...

hey! I love rainbows!!!! and handbags, for that matter, so we'd be a perfect match!!

Anonymous said...

just saw his first film, Curiosity, on youtube. Yummy

Anonymous said...

I didn't see him on the street, just in pictures and he takes my breath away.I agree,that one in his jeans.Jesus, joseph and mary!!!

Anonymous said...

Went to see Damn Yankees yesterday without knowing anything about him, and I swooned at the sight of him and prayed he was straight. After the show, I went to the stagedoor and met him and got his autograph, and he was even more gorgeous than I thought he was. Didn't set off the gaydar at all.

And then I went home and looked him up and found out he was gay. I almost cried. Not fair! Lucky, lucky boys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...