Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Daddy Of The Day - Javier Bardem

As I said in my Oscar post, my blogger buddy Dwight (at Dwight Supremacy) featured Best Actor winner Javier Bardem as his Daddy of the Day yesterday. Since it was “White Meat Monday” over here at DavidDust, I didn’t want to ‘break the rules’ and feature this Spanish hottie until today. And since I am a Virgo AND have German heritage – I am ALL ABOUT following the rules.

So please enjoy Mr. Bardem. Is it just me, or does he have the most gorgeous jawline of any man you have ever seen?







3 comments:

Marker said...

No it is not just you DDust! He looked spectacular at the Oscars. Not so into the wet look shot--trying just a bit too hard--but he was gorgeous in the tux. And his voice - Ay papi.

David Dust said...

Tell me about it - when he spoke Spanish to his dear Mami during his acceptance speech...OMG!!

Angel said...

mmmmm, I just love his chin and jaw line...and that accent! OH LORDY!!!! Does it get any better than that? he can whisper sweet spanish nothings in my ear any day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...