Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Broadway Celebrity Sighting - Corbin Bleu


Wednesday in Manhattan is "Matinée Day", because most Broadway shows have a 2:00 pm matinée followed by the usual 8:00 pm evening performance.  And since the performers, musicians and backstage workers don't have much time between shows - they traditionally stay close to the Theater District.

Tonight after work, while walking home (yes, that's EVERY DAY - 7 1/2 miles - this week), I passed Corbin Bleu on 8th Avenue.  Bleu, of High School Musical fame - is currently featured in the musical In The Heights - and was obviously in-between performances.  I first noticed him as part of my usual "Oh, there's a cute papi" continuous radar ("Papidar")- but I quickly figured out it was him.  Corbin, who was alone, noticed my staring and gave me a "Keep it movin', Big Boy" look.  I guess he was just not that into me...

I am here to report that Corbin Bleu, 21, is EXTREMELY cute (although I thought he would be taller for some reason).  Unfortunately it was chilly today in NYC, so he was way more covered up than in these pictures...






7 comments:

Wonder Man said...

he is cute

Joy said...

Very cute. I like your sightings!

Sozo's Blog.com said...

he's so cute!

Marker said...

I sense a little bit (or more) of a 'tude.

More for you, David.

David Dust said...

Marker -

No, he really didn't have an attitude - I was practically raping him with my eyeballs. I tend to make guys uncomfortable with that when I'm caught :)

XOXOXOXO

Movie Goer said...

i too had a sighting of young mr. bleu a few months ago in bed bath and beyond. unlike david, i didn't know who he was but we started a very random conversation. he was really very nice, normal, and all around cool. at the end of our conversation we shook hands, exchanged names and went our separate ways. nothing but good things to say about this guy!

Unknown said...

I want to get real close to him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...