Monday, March 15, 2010

Don't Forget: Henry Rollins on RuPaul's Drag Race Tonight


Don't forget about tonight's "Rockin'" episode of RuPaul's Drag Race - with guest judges Henry Rollins (above), and Berlin's Terri Nunn.

There is only about a 50% chance that I will be recapping this week.  Tonight I am going to my favorite restaurant for dinner (if you don't know which restaurant that is then you are SO not a DustBunny) - and besides,  I'm exhausted and I have a ton of real-life work to do tomorrow.  So I might be asleep by the time the handsome Mr. Rollins shows up onscreen.


3 comments:

kayce. said...

well, if the curly fries leave you too weak and you go to bed early, you can watch (via vh1 and twitter) w/ me tomorrow night. ^_^

E. Judd said...

Arby's...Arby's...ARBY'S!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Henry Rollins is the isht. He seems like a pretty cool mofo, and supportive to boot. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...