Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hysterical RuPaul's Drag Race Parody


More Gay Movies & Entertainment News

OMG - if you are a fan of RuPaul's Drag Race, then you MUST watch this spoof from The Big Gay Sketch Show.  Hysterical.

This post is dedicated to the delightful M, who very kindly showed me some love via The Tip Jar yesterday.  She also made me promise to get back to recapping RuPaul's Drag Race - which I PROMISE to do. Thank you DustBunny M - and thanks to the others who have thrown something into The Tip Jar.  You know who you are - and how kind, fierce and fabulous you iz.  XOXOXOXOXO



6 comments:

kayce. said...

the guy doing ru has her voice and mannerisms down PAT... so hilarious.

theminx said...

Now those were good drag names: "Amber Alert" - HA!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Psychomom said...

I see the light!

"don't be jelous of my boogie"

OXOXOX

Anonymous said...

funny

Anonymous said...

I love the show. This parody is hilarious!

Distant Lover said...

Thank you so much for that! I needed a laugh badly!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...