Friday, September 10, 2010

Grandpa Gunn is Askeered of Anna Wintour



It's Fashion Week here in NYC (the Project Runway show was YESTERDAY), and Tim Gunn is hoping to avoid Vogue Editor Anna Wintour at all cost.  This is due to Tim dishing about Anna The Terrible is in his new book - Gunn’s Golden Rules: Life’s Little Lessons for Making It Work. Tim tells Page Six:
"I'm just the only one brave enough to tell the truth. Lord knows hell would freeze over if I came face to face with her here".


If I were Grandpa, I'd watch my back - that Biatch is EVIL.  Plus, Wintour possesses the Ultimate Weapon - Vogue Contributing Editor Andre Leon Talley (below) and his Gay Death Stare From Hell ...


3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

As Chief Dust Bunny in residence you would have to ride to Sir Tim's rescue and slay the Wintour Dragon and do various swashbuckling as needed! We must protect the Tim!

Anonymous said...

She is SO scary!

Joy said...

I can't wait to read Tim's book! She really is scary! Tim must be protected at all cost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...