So - did you watch Project Runway last night? Traditionally, the second-to-last episode is one of the most tedious for me to watch, and last nights episode continued that tradition...
- I know some people love it, but I don't enjoy seeing Tim Gunn "drive" across the country to visit the designers. Mr. Gunn seems so out of place the minute he leaves Manhattan, and oftentimes looks visibly uncomfortable. Also, I bet that drive to Hawaii was a killer - but at least Lifetime gave him a G.P.S.
- Was it just me, or did Michael Costello's boyfriend seem like a bit of a biatch?? He outed Michael to Michael's parents?!? This has occurred among friends of mine - and I can tell you that it usually happens during a nasty fight when the "out" partner decides get back at the closeted partner by outing him. I'm not saying that's what happened - but that boyfriend just seemed STANK to me.
- As far as the outcome of last nights show goes, if you think Lifetime ("Television for Women") was going to let there be an all-male finale, then you are smoking
buttercream silk charmeusecrack. Gwretched can thank the producers for her spot at Fashion Week - because those clothes were just WRONG.
- Judging by comments I've read on Twitter and elsewhere, some were not impressed by Michael C's "breakdown" after he was sent home. Personally, I felt bad for the guy. Michael obviously wasn't close to his family prior to being on the show, and (rightly or wrongly) felt that Project Runway would be a way of gaining their respect. When he was sent home, it seemed like the the thing he cared about the most was losing his family's love and support - not the competition itself. I was heartbroken for him - and hope he and his family can improve their relationship, regardless of what happened on Project Runway.
- Finally, can we just crown Mondo the winner already and get this over with??
So, what did YOU think about last night's show? Feel free to share in the comments...