Sunday, October 31, 2010

VOTE on Tuesday!


I know many of us are disillusioned by the perceived lack of progress by our Democratic President and Congress over the past two years - count me among those disillusioned and disappointed. But NOT voting on Tuesday won't improve our situation one iota - in fact, it will only make it worse.

Keep this in mind: The Teatards WANT progressives and LGBT voters to stay home on Tuesday. It will help them tremendously, giving them political momentum going into 2012. And sometimes in politics, momentum is all you need - especially when you lack a plan for the future and/or the intellect to govern.


Don't be a pawn of the Tea Party ... VOTE on Tuesday.

.

2 comments:

behrmark said...

I meant to spend some time this weekend familiarizing myself with the propositions for my state...guess I'll have to rely on the LGBT voter guide I received!

Wonder Man said...

yes, vote

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...