Thursday, October 28, 2010

Recaps Will Be Returning!


It's been ages since I put on my Snark Hat (made from discarded Mood fabric and old Cheftestant knives) and did some recapping. So I've decided to give The Fashion Show - Ultimate Collection a shot. Here is a preview of the show (thanks to our friends at Blogging Bravo) - which premieres on Tuesday, November 9th...

 

The usual recapping rules apply: I reserve the right to shut down the recapping machine for any or all of the following reasons:

  • The Fashion NO is as horrible as it was last season.
  • Isaac Mizrahi pisses me off.
  • Kelly Rowland has Iman assassinated so she can return as Co-host.
Actually, the real reason I might not make it to the end will be Top Chef All Stars (which premieres at the beginning of December ... ???). One of the toughest things about recapping (in general) is figuring out all the different "characters" during the first few episodes. For Top Chef All Stars, we know these biatches all too well ...


And if you think I'm missing the opportunity to talk smack about Dale and Spike again (and drool over Big Daddy Tre), then you obviously don't know me very well.

Hootie - Hoo!!!

6 comments:

MJ said...

I am sooooo happy you will be recapping this. I really miss your snarky comments and am looking forward to the laughs!
xoxoxo

kayce. said...

and don't forget "blogging in fabio's voice" b/c that's a classic top chef element, too. :) love the snark, waiting patiently for its return!

theminx said...

YAYYYYY!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

the dogs' mother said...

Sharpen your pen! Iman?! How can they miss. And a chance to see Dale again - one of my favorite chefs of all time. We're ready for Snark!

Wonder Man said...

Carla's coming back? I hope so

mrs.missalaineus said...

your recaps make me want to get my work done so i can watch tv!

xxalainaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...