Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Totally Non-Homophobic Comment from a Total Non-Homo


this is XXXXXXX XXXXX,, & i just want all u to know that i do not and did not approve my pictures on any gay orientated site!!! i am a absolutely straight man,, and love woman 100%. apparently some idiot stole my pictures and posted em on here.i am not homophobic,, but yet i do not approve any thing to do with the gay community, sorry 

A few things: 

Seriously – capitalization and punctuation should be your friend. Or do you also not want to be associated with the Grammatically Correct Community? On a related note,, what is up with the double-commas? Are you simply stupid,, or were your fingers trembling with rage while you were typing?

Hmmm … most straight men would simply say they are straight and not feel the need to add the thing about loving women “100%”. Was there a time when you only loved women 65%? The lady doth protest too much, methinks. 


FYI: Your pictures were not “stolen”. They were posted on a public modeling site and can be viewed and/or copied by anyone. If you don’t want your pictures “stolen”, then don’t post them on public sites. BTW – most models would kill for their profile to be viewed by 3,000 to 4,000 people per day – and many models personally thank me for featurning them. 

Your “non-homophobic” comments sure sound homophobic to me. When a sentence begins with “I am not a __ fill in the blank __" , this usually means the next words are going to be whatever it is you say you're not. For example: “I am not a racist, I simply hate black people”. Or, “I am not a homophobe, I just don’t want anything to do with filthy queers”. See how that works??? 

Also, your totally non-homophobic comment should go over REAL well in the straight male-dominated world of fashion. 

Finally, there is a statement at the bottom of my blog stating that if you would like your pictures removed from DavidDust, simply send me an email and I’ll remove them. But instead of sending an email, you tried to coment on the blog post which featured you … twice. I guess so all those women you love 100% will know that you're totally not gay. Needless to say, I never published those comments – but I DID delete your pictures, as well as the links to your modeling information. That way no homosexual photographers, stylists, casting directors or fashion editors could see your pictures here on DavidDust and then contact you regarding some deviant homosexual photoshoot which might benefit your modeling “career”.

You’re welcome. 

14 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

I had to remove some pictures of a bug... not nearly as dramatic and the bug was very understanding. I think bugs has got something there. He ought to sit down with your poster and have a little chat.

Wonder Man said...

These guys should love us. We keep them in business! Do they think women are paying that much attention?

BlogMarkBlog said...

I'm totally non-hetero phobic, I love men 100%, but if you find my pics on a hetero website, I'd live.

Big Mark 243 said...

LOL... if my training hadn't gotten interrupted by my move, I would have some shots taken so you could put up on your blog... I would adore it if ANYONE found me attractive!!

What a loser... and I definitely agree that he protest a little too much.

behrmark said...

Loved your response, David. You rock!

BEHR HUGS!!

Unknown said...

Hilarious.
David, you are the king!

nitrox11 said...

The whole 'I'm not xxxx' thing is so true. Your point with that is similar to my utter dislike of the way people engaged in a, let's call it 'frank exchange of views' at work, will say 'With all due respect....', when what they really mean is 'With absolutely NO respect at all I am about to slag you off...'

The guy in question appears to have little intellect and was up against you. Hmmm. I reckon there are drag queens who'd think twice about sassing you back!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I have yet to understand how straight men EVER think they are going to succeed in the world of modeling! Every good model is part whore, and a good whore never turns away business!! Miss Ginger is a good model and a great whore, so she certainly knows this to be true!

kayce. said...

i'd like to point out that he didn't say he liked womEn ~ he said he liked womAn 100%. so maybe he is also a flaming monogamist?

Robert Kent said...

Oh snap ;-) You tell him buddy!!

gman7157 said...

David, you are the BEST! I love, love, love your take on this!

Greg

mackson said...

This is what I want to know...How in tthe hell did he KNOW that his MODELING??? pictures were on your blog.Did a little tweety bird tell him? Or was he gayly(I mean in a happy way) browsing through the internet bog sites and just happen to come upon his pictures on this blog. Anither point,may I add, I do not know when you posted the pictures but your header clearly states the intentions of your blog. If you posted them awhile back then that means he would have to have LOOKED through you archives to FIND hs MODELING?? pictures...Looks like someone is not quite ready to come out of the closet....You are truly a class act Sir David because maybe some others would have not been so just....In fact I will call you Just Dust...

js said...

Brilliant ! Classy and firm ! As said upper, you're the best !

Mark in DE said...

Seriously, you totally deserve the "Best Response to an Idiotic Blog Comment" award.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...