Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Message From the Ladies of O.W.L. R.A.P.E.


The good women from the "Old Woman’s League for Raisins And Pennies Everywhere" are gearing up for tonight.

 

BTW - how much did you HATE getting raisins and/or pennies while Trick-or-Treating as a kid?!? I also hated getting apples, but my Grandpa was one of those apple-givers so I couldn't complain too much.

I remember there was one house which gave out cans of soda every year - which we thought was all kinds of awesome for some reason. Also awesome? ... the people who gave out FULL-SIZE Snickers bars.


5 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

LOL- too funny!
My grandmother used to make popcorn balls- I HATED them!!! As soon as we got home we would throw them away!!

behrmark said...

My parents always gave out the really cheap candy - perhaps because we were poor. One year I gave out pennies - don't hate! Kids where I grew up could hear the clink of coins and got excited.
Nowadays I don't even answer the door so....there you have it.

mrs.missalaineus said...

i need to read slower because i thought it said the old women's league of raisins and penises.


xxalainaxx

Mr.Mischief said...

The wife mentioned she liked getting pennies on Halloween-I hated it, and used to go back later a few nights later and throw them at the houses they came from...Pennies..pfft...cheap bastards..but I did LOVE the house that gave out full sized candy bars every year!

RB said...

Hello my name is Abi, I am the owner of the blog www.abigay.com want to exchange links with our blog, is it possible? Reply me please, thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...