Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?


  • I am thankful for being alive - especially after this summer
  • I am thankful for having a day job that isn't completely horrible - even though it annoys me plenty.
  • I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends - who continue to give a shizz about me no matter what.
  • I am thankful for Arby's Roast Beef. Forever and ever. Amen.
  • Finally, I am thankful for all you gorgeous DustBunnies who stop by to read what my brain (or my hottiphoto archive) burps out on a daily basis. Seriously - YOU are the reason I spend 30-40 hours a week blogging - and it blows me away every day that ya'll keep coming back. Don't ever leave me!!
What are YOU thankful for??


9 comments:

MJ said...

I am thankful you blog and give me so many laughs. Glad to see all the cute kitties.
xoxoxo

kayce. said...

i am thankful for all the time you spend blogging, and all the LOLs it give me.

happy thanksgiving, d. xoxox.

Bucko (a.k.a., Ken) said...

Happy Thanksgiving :o)

David Dust said...

Dearest MJ -

I am thankful for YOU!

XOXOXO

Robert-Kent said...

I am thankful for your fantastic blog David!! Of course if you get in my way with a latino papi I will cut you bitch but I digress...lol...in all seriousness am thankful for just living life and being happy :-)

David Dust said...

Kayce, Bucko, Robert-Kent:

XOXOXO

Mechadude2001 said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wonder Man said...

we will always be here

mrs. miss alaineus said...

i'm thankful for just one thing.... EVERYTHING...

happy thanksgiving

xxalainaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...