Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?


  • I am thankful for being alive - especially after this summer
  • I am thankful for having a day job that isn't completely horrible - even though it annoys me plenty.
  • I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends - who continue to give a shizz about me no matter what.
  • I am thankful for Arby's Roast Beef. Forever and ever. Amen.
  • Finally, I am thankful for all you gorgeous DustBunnies who stop by to read what my brain (or my hottiphoto archive) burps out on a daily basis. Seriously - YOU are the reason I spend 30-40 hours a week blogging - and it blows me away every day that ya'll keep coming back. Don't ever leave me!!
What are YOU thankful for??


8 comments:

MJ said...

I am thankful you blog and give me so many laughs. Glad to see all the cute kitties.
xoxoxo

kayce. said...

i am thankful for all the time you spend blogging, and all the LOLs it give me.

happy thanksgiving, d. xoxox.

Ken Riches said...

Happy Thanksgiving :o)

David Dust said...

Dearest MJ -

I am thankful for YOU!

XOXOXO

Robert Kent said...

I am thankful for your fantastic blog David!! Of course if you get in my way with a latino papi I will cut you bitch but I digress...lol...in all seriousness am thankful for just living life and being happy :-)

David Dust said...

Kayce, Bucko, Robert-Kent:

XOXOXO

Wonder Man said...

we will always be here

mrs.missalaineus said...

i'm thankful for just one thing.... EVERYTHING...

happy thanksgiving

xxalainaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...