Thursday, November 18, 2010

Last Night On Top Chef: Just Desserts - Congratulations Yigit Pura!


Congratulations to out-and-proud über-cutie Yigit Pura for winning Top Chef: Just Desserts! I didn't see the show last night (I lost interest about 3-4 episodes ago), but my roommate informed me that Yigit won. What are the chances he'll celebrate his win by showing off that cute bod at the beach???


Did anyone watch last night? What did you think? Did Morgan hump on a Manolo Blahnik? Did Crazy Seth return? DID GAIL EVER SHOW OFF THEBOOBIES???

Please let us know in the Comments...

.

6 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

David, alas, you missed shirtless Yigit and Morgan in the morning....and Gail dressed demurely, as far as I can remember. Seth did not come back - they had a crowd of them come in to pick an assistant chef. They also had celebrity chefs help them the first day and Morgan, surprise!, managed to be rude to his. Unfortunately he also had some pretty offensive things to say about Zac.

Bob said...

Morgan was his usual self-loathing-closeted-homosexual-dumbass-delusional-overtly-macho-because-he's-trying-too-hard-anti-gay-misogynistic-fucktard-sore-loser-self.

At least that's what i got out of it.

XOXOXOX

Tom A. said...

It was so nice to see the "good guy" win!

of course if Morgan had won, he would have been edited to look like the "good guy" rather than "the evil one."

Gail Carriger said...

During that shirtless scene the first thought that came into my head was, I bet David Dust is going to blog about this...

Anonymous said...

It was complicated dessert after complicated dessert. About the only thing I recognized was "ice cream." And Morgan had souffles that fell - great plan for the finale! I recall Gail in a pert black dress and very high heels at the beginning. Glad Yigit won. It was fun seeing Zac leap into his arms at the end.

Anonymous said...

BTW I got confused when Gail praised Yigit's "milk jam" - huh? It's another term for dulce de leche or milk caramel. (I had to look it up.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...