Monday, November 22, 2010

You Should See What Happens After They Get Wasted ...


It's the White Meat Monday before Thanksgiving - time for America's turkeys to party-like-it's-1999 one last time before serving their country on Thursday. Or, more accurately, BEING served TO their country. Enjoy it while you still can, delicious birds ... enjoy it while you can ...

And YES, I realize the critters above are probably chickens, but YOU try finding a picture of four turkeys lounging in a hot tub/sink. And YES, I also realize I posted this same picture last Thanksgiving. But please keep in mind that blogging is hard!!

:)


3 comments:

Wonder Man said...

lol, blogging is hard

Lulu said...

it's late in the night for me. I saw this picture and I laughed out loud hard when I saw it. Maybe you should make it a tradition. In my book it will never get old!

David Dust said...

Lulu -

I like the way you think - a tradition is born...

XOXOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...