Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Baby Jeebus: Please Make This Happen, Amen


Via Joe.My.God - Absolutely Fabulous may be returning with the full original cast!
Joanna Lumley has revealed she will be reunited with Jennifer Saunders, 52, in a revival of the hit television sitcom. The actress said she was in talks with Miss Saunders – who created the show – to bring back the champagne-guzzling, foul-mouthed, chain-smoking fashionistas for a comeback. And even though the characters Edina Monsoon and Patsy Stone would by now probably be pensioners, Miss Lumley said: ‘Jen wrote to me and said, “Let’s talk through it. What do you think?” And I said, “Bring it on.”

I can't tell you how excited this makes me - but I'll believe it when I see it. AbFab fans have been let down before.

.

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

I would loves this!!!

Unknown said...

oh hellz yes!

Beth said...

Ohhhh, that would be...well, fabulous! XOXO

mrs.missalaineus said...

yay, yay and more yay! i would watch TV again with joy if this were to happen!


xxalainaxx

Lee said...

Oh!!! Sweetie darling! Please make this happen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...