Monday, January 3, 2011

David Dust After Dark


Don't forget to check out my new tumblr - DavidDust After Dark (DDAD). But don't click the link if your boss is nearby ... if you smell what I'm steppin' in.

Check out DavidDust After Dark HERE. And if your boss walks in on you, tell him you're conducting TOP SECRET "anatomy research" - and you really can't talk about it. Because if you DID talk about you'd have to kill him.


Note: In order to "like" or "reblog" something (and/or leave notes/comments and follow people) on tumblr, you must create a tumblr account. It's easy as hell (If I can do it anyone can) and it takes about two seconds. Go ahead, TRY IT FOR YOURSELF. I've already gotten at least one DustBunny hooked.

Also Note:  DavidDust.com isn't changing - DDAD is just a (sexy) supplement to my main blog. 



.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, I just saw "Grant Me Your Bacon" and I fell backwards from laughter. Now my back hurts. Thank the Lawd for Excedrin.

Oh, I'm totally reblogging this one. We gotta get together soon!

XOXOXO

TOUCH said...

David your always steps ahead of me I swear I was working on a tumblr for the last week lol...

Robert Kent said...

Thanks for mentioning me in your blog David..mucho bear hugs :-)

Mark, née Fuzz said...

Thanks for the suggestion. My boss dies tomorrow. Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...