Sunday, January 30, 2011

One of Those Mornings/Afternoons


Oy - did anyone get a look at the bus boat that knocked me on my ass last night?!? As you might remember, Kailyn and Maddie are here this weekend, and we ended up having a few dozen million cocktails last night (Quelle surprise!). We got so DRONK that we never ended up leaving my apartment and going to The Urges!!

You KNOW it was messy if we were too drunk to manhandle gogoboys support the arts.

Now it's time for Hangover Brunch ...


.

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

hangeth in there!!!

Joy said...

This is a new level even for all of you! Where were your roommates? Did Maddie and Kailyn make it back to their hotels? I hope they didn't try if y'all were that dronk! They could have fallen in a snow bank! Wow! What a party! That norovirus and then this for Maddie! Hope all of you were able to stumble out for brunch.

mrs.missalaineus said...

was it a bacardi boat???


sounds like you had FUN!!!!! now take like 5 motrin and drink a big ass poweraide and enjoy your sunday!

xxalainaxx

Robert Kent said...

I can't wait to get my dronk on soon when I go to San Fran in a couple of weeks for debauchery at the international bear rendezvous..look out papi's :-)

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Well, I never!!!!

I swan, I can't trust you queens to throw a proper DDBW without me there to supervise!!

I cannot believe you lightweights rang the bell before you even made it to "The Urges!"

Are Auntie Flame and I gonna have to come up there and show you how it's done?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...