Friday, January 21, 2011

This Is Getting Old


We got about 6 more inches of snow in Astoria last night - I took this picture of my street on the way out the door this morning. They are also forecasting more snow for NYC next week and frigid temperatures over the weekend (although not like Chicago) and I'm about over it.

Look - I'm not one of those "I hate winter and want to move to Florida" people. I like winter - and even snow. To me, excessive heat and humidity is much more annoying than cold and snow.

But this winter seems like it will never stop. Bring on the spring - I'm ready to thaw out.


.

6 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Mid-30s and raining here! More snow next week? You should sue!

Joy said...

I'm with you on all of this. We have more snow again and expect more Monday and Tuesday. AND I'll probably have Brendan for the snow-in weekend.

Anonymous said...

BRRRRRR! I'm cold just looking at that! I'm sending warm thoughts your way!

Wonder Man said...

See, this is my I love L.A. But I still love the real winters of NY

mrs.missalaineus said...

you've had 4x the snow we have- i think our total is about 13 inches so FAR FOR THE SEASON....


xxalainaxx

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I'm feeling quite smug right about nowish...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...