Friday, February 1, 2008

Best Friends Forever


I love it how the mainstream media is all pissy today because Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton didn't fistfight and insult each other's Mamas in last night's debate. They actually had a mature, intelligent conversation about the issues that affect this country. Meanwhile, the Republicans are still debating whether or not mankind has evolved from apes (if you look at some Republicans, you can see we clearly HAVE).

I would gladly vote for either of these two - but I'll be voting for Hillary on Tuesday in New York's Democratic primary.

4 comments:

Angel said...

I do have to say this about Hilary...she knows her stuff...she sounded very intelligent last night, but then I guess she always does, hhmmmm....

I still love me that carmeled colored man!! But we all know an OBAMA/Clinton ticket would be a sure winner...

David Dust said...

You're right Beth - I'm starting to think that Obama/Clinton or Clinton/Obama would be unstoppable.

Pray it happens!

Anonymous said...

Hillary all the way.

k said...

love hill's jade (turquoise?) jewelry in that pic.

i'm going obama on super tuesday. he's just so inspirational. i've seen him speak twice & he gets everyone going- he's a rock star! we need someone that excites people again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...