Monday, September 8, 2008

"Dear David Dust" - Comments From Cuties


Way back in December I did a post entitled White Meat Mud Volleyball, which showed a bunch of cute guys playing a muddy game of volleyball. This was obviously just a gang of friends, and it was apparent (to me, anyway) that these guys were straight. After all, do you really think a bunch of queens would enjoy getting this dirty? I don’t think so.


Anywhoo, I recently got an anonymous comment, supposedly from one of the cuties in the picture:

Anonymous said...
Hi my friends and I are actually in the pictures here and we were not aware that we were actually on this website. We are all straight so sorry guys...but are very excited to be on the website.

September 4, 2008 2:34 PM


Granted, this comment could be from ANYONE – but if it IS one of the guys in the picture, I think it’s cool that he’s happy to have his picture on DavidDust.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE SHOULD BE PROUD! YOU ROCK!

David Dust said...

Dearest RedHotDot -

First of all, you have the best name EVER! And secondly, thank you VERY much for your comments. They are truly appreciated - and keep them coming!

XOXOXOXO

David

Unknown said...

Ah, for the day I get my picture on this website... Naw, not really, I'd rather take them than be in the pictures. But when I was younger, I know I'd be trilled! LOL

Mark in DE said...

EVERYONE should be happy to be seen on DavidDust!

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

I must have missed these before .. somehow! Hot and fun! Totally stealing them. :)

Joy said...

You just get "famouser and famouser" all the time!

xoxoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...