Friday, September 19, 2008

Margaret Cho Is A Christian, You F*ckers!


Here is an exerpt from a recent blog post from DIVA Margaret Cho:

Don’t fucking question my Christianity you fucking idiot assholes. If you continue to have a problem, then talk to God about it, not me, you fucking racist homophobic misogynist fake Christian shitheads. God thinks it is funny that I swear so much. He said I could use his name in vain or whatever. He just wants me to use it. He loves me. So fuck you. And I guess he loves you too. Even though you are fake Christian assholes. If you were truly Christians, you would let gays get married, and send them fucking presents from Bed Bath and Beyond!

Sweet Baby Jeebus - Cho has received more than 500 comments on her blog about this post alone. Read the entire entry HERE - if you dare.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

kayce. said...

oh shoot david, this is part one of three... all hilarious, but this rant is the absolute best! :)

Anonymous said...

Damn Fuckin' Straight! Testify, Sister Margaret! Testify!!

David Dust said...

Jennie -

I KNEW you'd have something to say about this. :)

XOXOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...