Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Next Trip - Gay Camping With Maddie & Bears!

Thanks again for all your kind words and concern about me going/not going to New Orleans. I'm glad I decided to stay home - as miserable as I was, it would have been MUCH worse if I had to get evacuated out of New Orleans. Speaking of evacuations, please keep checking in with Dan's blog for what it was like to be there.

I go back to work tomorrow, and today I finally have access to a computer - so I'm trying to catch up on everyone's blogs and emails. Special thanks to TrannyBeth and Joy for calling me - and to everyone for your emails and comments. Every once in a while I need to escape, and this was one of those times. I WAS pretty bummed, but I'm ok now.


I am looking forward to a weekend camping trip with Maddie and Curt on next weekend. You might recall that Maddie, Curt and I recently took a daytrip to The Cloisters. Maddie is one of my oldest and dearest friends, and I'm sure we will have a great time camping. We will be headed to The Woods, a gay campground located in Northeastern PA. It is "Bear Weekend", which means there will be all kind of furry beasts roaming around and getting frisky. Good times.


Speaking of Maddie - he has started blogging! Maddie has many interests - so his blog should be quite interesting and entertaining. Please check out "A Day With The Mistress Borghese" here.

XOXOXOXO


8 comments:

Tom A. said...

Hey my friends had their most expensive night out ever- on Friday night in N.O.! The got there friday evening, and partied at the leather bar there. They and were evacuated (by force by the hotel) on Saturday morning. They left at 2pm on Saturday, and got home to DC at 11pm. They spent about 1k for one night of fun and a lot of sitting in airports!

Unknown said...

I am jealous! It might take a few days before I wish you have a great time. LOL

Mistress Maddie said...

Girl- I can't wait for it either!I just hope I don't get stuck in one of those bear traps!I better take a branding iron just in case.

xoxoxoxox
Maddie

curt said...

Ok, deep breath...
GRRRRRRRRRROWL!

Shit, still too queeny.
GGRRRRRROOOOOWL!

Nope. No one's ever gonna buy me as a bear at this one.

Angel said...

oh, you girls will have so much fun camping, and playing with The Bears!!!! I know how much you love Bears....

I love you tranny. I'm glad that you're ok and back to blogging. I missed you and I needed my Tranny Fix!

Dagny said...

Camping? Oh no. This bitch is too high maintenance to do the camping thing. But I wish you loads of fun on your trip.

Anonymous said...

I'LL TAKE THE HOTTIES IN JEANS AND A SIDE SALAD PLEASE.

Mark in DE said...

Have a ball at gay camping! Some pictures of the bears would be nice. Or of the wildlife.

Mark :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...