Sunday, September 28, 2008

BREAKING: Amanda Woodward Arrested For DUI


Heather Locklear was arrested and released in Santa Barbara for DUI earlier today. Read the story HERE.

My absolute favorite Heather Locklear role was that of mega-beeyotch Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place. Good Lord, did she ever spice up that dog of a show. Of course I watched Melrose religiously from the very first episode - because IT HAD A GAY CHARACTER (we were so desperate for ANY representation in those days). And was that Queen ever boring! "Matt Fielding" made Will Truman look like Halston at the Ramrod in 1979. But when Amanda showed up on Melrose Place in the middle of the first season, she certainly stirred shit up.

Locklear recently received treatment for "anxiety and depression" which is Hollywood code for "pill-popping mess"...

5 comments:

Romance said...

Shut Up! I was so blown away - what will Jack Wagner say.. Melrose Place is why I bought my first VCR- I was in grad school and had classes at night and would tape it and then come home from psycho-pathology or whatever and watch MP. I loved Amanda and I still adore Heather...shameless consumption of the whole Denise Richards, Richie Sambora, et al drama

Marker said...

"Matt Fielding" made Will Truman look like Halston at the Ramrod in 1979.

LOL!! (very LOUD)

Joy said...

I agree! Funny line!

Love you! Love your blog!

kayce. said...

LMAO @ 'pill-popping mess'!!!

Mark in DE said...

My reaction was exactly the same about Melrose Place. I watched religiously because it had an OUT GAY CHARACTER, who was absolutely as boring as you remember.

Amanda Woodward really injected that show with some life. One of my favorite lines was when she wanted to bitch-slap Billy for something. Standing in the middle of D&D Advertising in her mini skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks, she threw dagger eyes at Billy and said "In my office. NOW!!!"

LOL! Oh the 80s. Those were the days.

Mark :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...