Sunday, September 14, 2008

Arby's Blogging...

Hello my Darling Dust Bunnies. I am blogging from the gorgeous gay wilderness of The Woods campground. It is Sunday afternoon, and we will soon be headed back to Maddie and Curt's apartment - where I will begin my 4-hour train trek home.

We have had a GREAT time. And before we got here, they took me to my favorite eatery ... TWICE!!!



On Thursday evening, Curt was nice enough to drive into Philadelphia and pick me up at the train station - thus allowing me to avoid a third transfer to a third train. I was tired and hungry, and Curt (AKA Maddie's "Boy Toy") made it a point to take me to Arby's. Here he is (below) proudly holding his feedbag.


The next day - while driving to Camp - the three of us stopped at a different Arby's for lunch. That's Maddie and Curt (below) trying to avoid the rain.


Needless to say, it's been a DELICIOUS weekend. More pics/stories later...

7 comments:

kayce. said...

yeah for arbys! =)) i am glad to hear you had such a good time.

shirlnutkin said...

wow! how awesome that you got a blog post in - with food-stuff and all!!! have a great remainder of your hanging-out with your friends and safe travels back.

Jimbo said...

I don't have an Arby's close to my house. I did until about 2 years ago, then it closed. I miss it so. They still have them in the 'burbs. I feel a road trip coming on.

Joy said...

That Curt is a real cutie! I can't see Maddie very well in that small picture. I'm glad you had a great time with your favorite food and good friends. Now what happened you can't tell us about?

xoxoxoxo

theminx said...

I thought of you yesterday when I stopped at Arby's on the way home from my Dad's....

Mark in DE said...

LOL - although I haven't eaten fast food in nearly 2 years, the other day Spouse & I stopped at Arby's because we were hungry and nothing else was open. I thought of you.

Mark :-)

Dagny said...

Where to start? Does Curt have a straight twin brother? Because he's adorable. Especially with that Arby's bag in hand.

No Arby's around here and now I'm missing it. But if you're feeling sorry for me, you can send me two roast beef sandwiches, two orders of curly fries and a shake. Why the look? That used to be my regular order when there was one around the corner from my apartment. This would be one in Virginia. And if you can't send it to me, can you just order it for yourself the next time you're at an Arby's? I'm OK with living vicariously.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...