Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Colder The Item - The Higher The Cost


I LOVE dollar stores - and my favorite one in the world is Jack's 99 Cents here in Manhattan. It was one of the very first things I blogged about (see post here).

Yesterday I went to Jack's, only to find out that everything in the frozen or refrigerated sections was now $1.29! I was devastated. Yes bitches, I buy food at the dollar store - and I'm proud of it.

My question is: Will Jack's 99 Cents now be know as "Jack's 99 Cents Unless It's Cold Then It's $1.29" store?

5 comments:

kayce. said...

prob uses more gas to ship (the ref. trucks) so the higher the gas, etc... yet ANOTHER good reason to vote obama. the reasons seem to keep coming LOL.

Mistress Maddie said...

Why yes! They are out making the new signs now! It will be like a tongue twister.

Joy said...

Maybe the Dollar+ Store or the Dollar-Schmollar Store.

Kwana said...

Oh no Jack's didn't!

Mark in DE said...

Uh, what a shame! I share your devastation, as a fellow dollar store shopper.

Mark :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...