Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Hump Day From Harry Potter!


Previews have begun on Broadway for Equus, the play in which Daniel Radcliffe gets all kinds of naked and does horrible things to horses (see the Equus website here). Sounds like just another Saturday night in Amish Country to me!!


There are actually seats ON STAGE for this show – so you can get an up-close-and-personal view of Harry Potter’s magic wand and enchanted orbs. Read the story (including an eyewitness account!) from Michael Musto's blog here.

Happy Hump Day!

4 comments:

Dan said...

As you know, Luis and I are coming the first weekend of October to see the "magic wand." I think we are in like the thris row!

Anonymous said...

LMAO. Cute orbs.

Mark in DE said...

Daniel Radcliffe does absolutely nothing for me.

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Mark. BUT (get it? But? Butt? Sorry.) the play itself is wonderful. Very dark, very disturbing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...