Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hot Ladies from the Shear Genius Party


I know I keep talking about the Shear Genius/Nexxus event I attended, but I had to share this adorable photo. From left, my darling Laura K, salontestant Gail Soifer, salontestestant Glenn Mitchell, and the fabulous Minx.

Speaking of Glenn, apparently she is familiar with my writing. The Minx shared a portion of a recent email exchange she had with Glenn:

From Glenn:
Ok first and foremost, Tell David that i can only read his blog when I have on my DEPENDS! I love him!

How cool is THAT - Glenn is a Dust Bunny! And I make her tinkle!!

Thanks again to Laura and The Minx for letting me hang out with them.

XOXOXO

5 comments:

Angel said...

of course you do! you make all us Dust bunnies tinkle!!!

we all love you Girl!

xoxoxox

Unknown said...

Does this make David Dust the unofficial official blogger for Bravo? All the contestants seem to read him, and most seem to have a sense of humor and adore him every bit as much as we do!

Angel said...

I'm so stinkin jealous...not that you got to meet THEM, but that THEY got to meet YOU!!!

Joy said...

It's good to have faces to go with the names.

I'll bet you're right, Howard. They all do seem to read his blog and become adoring fans. How exciting!

Dagny said...

I'm with Beth on all accounts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...