Friday, September 12, 2008

Gone Camping...


I will be in Lehighton, PA at The Woods campground over the weekend - so there will be no posting until Monday. Comment moderation will also be delayed - unless someone can get the innerwebz out in the wilderness.

This weekend is "Bears In The Woods III" at The Woods - so there will be all kinds of furry creatures lurking about. If you happen to be in the area - come look for us. Maddie and I will be the two drunk blonds.

And if you find me and I'm passed out - feel free to take advantage of the situation... Hey, at this point I'll take what I can get.

XOXOXO


4 comments:

Joy said...

Have fun! Relax and enjoy whatever happens!

Anonymous said...

Have fun and remember, do not feed the bears! Hee hee.

Unknown said...

Enjoy the camping trip. Have fun pitching the tents, and definitely feed the bears!

And don't get too wet... from the rain, that is ;)

Unknown said...

you got out of the city...Hooray Lots of tent time with the rain..is there a lodge?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...