Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hometown Hero: William Rios


New Yorker William Rios (above, with his wife) has become a bit of a media sensation here in NYC. Rios, 41, was one of the crewman of the Maersk Alabama that was boarded by pirates recently.

When William got back to his East Harlem apartment on Thursday, Papi had his priorities straight. According to the New York Daily News, when Rios was asked what he was going to do now that he was home, he responded: "I'm going to make love to my wife. I almost died," Rios said, brushing by reporters.

In a Daily News interview done over the weekend at the Rios' apartment (picture below), Rios said he was never afraid of the pirates:


"I'm not from the country. I'm from New York. We don't fear nothing - you don't mess with New York City, especially a black Puerto Rican."

And judging by the HUGE smile on his wife's face, it looks like fighting pirates isn't the only thing Mr. Rios is good at. GET IT, GIRL!!


4 comments:

Angel said...

oh, SHE GOT HERS ALL RIGHT!!!! Damn, I wish I could smile like that! ;)

Beth said...

What a cool story! And if that isn't an "I just got laid and it was gooooood" grin, I don't know what is! :D

B.

Mark in DE said...

From the smile on her face, it looks like she was satisfied!

Psychomom said...

Good for him and her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...