Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Project Runway Update


Tim Gunn is REALLY getting us excited about the upcoming Project Runway Season 6 with his juicy hints. According to Blogging Project Runway, Tim said we can expect some drama:
"It's a great season. I'll say there's a big-time shocker, some purported cheating . . . The blogs will be clogged. They won't be able to vent enough about it.''

Lord, I don't like being "clogged" ... I'll have to get some pills. Anywhore, read more about what Tim had to say HERE.

Meanwhile, Season 5 designers (and cute couple) Daniel Feld and Wesley Nault were chosen to design, custom-fit, and produce 170 uniforms for the luxury suite staff at the brand-new Yankee Stadium...


And who did Daniel and Wesley turn to when they needed a hand...?


Stella!!!!


Read the full store HERE. Thanks so much to our dear friends at Blogging Project Runway for keeping us up-to-date on everything Project Runway!

6 comments:

Bob said...

I am so ready for the Runway!

Angel said...

wesley is so cute. So he and Daniel are still together huh? niiiice. and STELLA!!!! are the uniforms "leatha"?

I cannot WAIT for this show to finally be on again!

XOXOXO

C'est moi, c'est moi Lola said...

Never underestimate Stella Barbarella! Nice to know that they're actually friends, not just contestants on the same season.

I can't blame Tim for being excited about the new season ($$$$ for that new apartment), but I don't know if he's going to be able to make Nina wear that dress. La Nina may be petite, but I bet she knows how to defend her style with one sharp stiletto....

Tivo Mom said...

So excited about the new season!!!

the dogs' mother said...

Lots of drama to help us forget it is on Lifetime, in LA and delayed all to heck. Bring it on!!

Mark in DE said...

I'm getting goosebumps!

Oh, and I've got some pills for your cloggage, David Darling. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...