Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dust Bunny/Arby's Blogging


A while back, The Fabulous Miss Ginger Grant took the picture above at the Arby's in the West Oaks Mall of Houston. Miss G. suggested that everyone in the BunnyNation take a picture at his/her local Arby's and send them to me.

Dust Bunny Behrmark sent this from Lakewood, CA....


Nutwood Beth almost got rear-ended taking this pic of the "retro" Arby's sign in South Bend, IN. BTW, "Getting rear-ended in the Arby's parking lot" is going to be the theme of my honeymoon if I ever get gaymarried...


My favorite Truckdriving Ho and Sister, the lovely and talented Tugboat, got VIDEO from an Arby's in Salt Lake City, UT (see it HERE). If I ever get rear-ended in an Arby's parking lot, I'll make sure to call Tugboat so he can videotape it.




Send your Arby's pics to daviddust@gmail.com. And for those of you who sent me pics as part of the Rona Green Artwork giveaway ... some of those pics will be posted later this week.

>P, b.

4 comments:

Sam said...

have new video, I'm editing it now. Arby's from Moriarty, NM

Beth said...

This is so fun! Maybe you can do a map of the States and highlight the states as you get a picture from them. We can track the progress!

I did put up a pic on my blog for you of me with my Oven Mitt. :)

Hugs, Beth

JenM said...

I love your wedding theme!

I'd tell you to get "gaymarried" here in VT but you wouldn't be able to have your dream reception! Sorry, no Arby's in sight.

Joy said...

I like the map idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...