Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sydney Returns to Melrose Place



Sydney Andrews Mancini Field (played by Laura Leighton - above) will be returning to Melrose Place via the upcoming remake of my favorite 90's TV show. How the writers will revive Sydney from the dead, I have no idea.

Sydney will reportedly take over for Amanda Woodward (Heather Locklear) as the landlady of the fictional apartment complex. The same apartment complex where Sydney ran a prostitution ring and fought with her sister in the pool while wearing her sister's wedding dress. Good times.

Now if they could just get Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini (played by Marcia Cross - below) to return, I would be all set. But Miss Marcia is too busy being a Desperate Housewife.


Remember when that Ho ripped off her wig to reveal that big-ass scar?!? Now THAT was classic television.



Read the story from Dlisted HERE.


UPDATE: I did this post last night, and today Dlisted is REPORTING that Dr. Michael Mancini (played by Thomas Calabro - below) will be back on the new M.P. as well. Somebody call Heather Locklear ... she needs to get on board NOW.

8 comments:

Jesús V. said...

Ohhh, Melrose Place again???

Kisses, David.

RAD said...

I was an addcit in HS..My bestest buds ( we didnt even know we were gay) used to meet up and watch...then do circle jerks...LOL! I cant wait for them to bring this back!!!! Yippee

Wonder Man said...

why this show?

Anonymous said...

YAY! Oh, I loved me some Sydney! And God, wasn't Kimberly the craziest bitch ever? Loved her. Heather needs to get her ass back to Melrose.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever see that Movie of the Week in which Thomas Calabro played a young cop who went undercover as a stripper to capture a serial killer. THAT is what TV is all about to me. Oh baby!

Romance said...

OMG - I am sooo happy that Sydney will be back- who can she push into the pool? I loved Kimberly - she was fabulously nuts!!!

I think they need to get Billy back on the show.... Oh wait- and tortured Jo and remember Reid?

Dude, I was a total addict. I was in grad school and bought a VCR so I could still go to night classes and feed my addiction...

Kwana said...

That should be so much fun. I used to love Melrose Place. Did not miss a show. We are so separated at birth David.

Sooz said...

David,
I LOVE that you found that photo of Kimberly and her scar! I totally think of that as being the highlight of Melrose Place, and many of my fellow MP buddies don't seem to remember it at all. I remember sitting in my dorm with 10 friends and all of us screaming when Kimberly was rubbing her head and suddenly pulled off her wig - CLASSIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...