Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Cougar


Did anyone watch the new show on TVland ... The Cougar? Oh WOW, it's trashy. A 40-year-old "Cougar" named Stacey puts a bunch of younger men through a series of challenges to find her match...


Some of the guys are gorgeous. David (below) is my favorite...


Johnny (below) isn't so bad either...


And Kai has a nice smile...


I didn't get through more than about 15 minutes of the first show ... it's that bad. Vivica Fox is the host - and she tries WAY too hard to be sassy. The only thing The Cougar is really good for is the eye candy...


Check out the Cougar website HERE. And while we're on the the subject, Miss Ginger Grant (below) recently guest-blogged about Drag Queen Cougars. Read it HERE.


FYI: Miss Ginger has CONFIRMED for the Drunken Dust Bunny NYC Weekend!

7 comments:

Wonder Man said...

David is my fave too and don't watch the show

Mark in DE said...

I hate the whole 'Cougar' label. I don't know why, I just do. So no, I didn't and won't watch that show.

Joy said...

That show sounds really bad. Miss Ginger however is fabulous!

shirlnutkin said...

you beat me ... i survived just under 10 minutes of the opening of the show. bummer that we both lost nearly a quarter hour of our life to the cougar. and i, too, have an ick-feel for the label 'cougar'.
phew! i feel much better commiserating.
(but yes! agreed about the eye candy!)

Unknown said...

Yep, David is my favorite too. I only saw a little of the show, but i gotta watch more to see David's body.

Angel said...

YAYA MISS GINGER!!!!

I did see a few minutes of this show...the end, where she says, "Kai, kiss me" and then either kisses them or gives them ehr cheek! Oh. My. God. who the hell thought of THAT???!!!

curt said...

Train wreck. Vivica is trying way too hard (to be sexy, at least) for this paycheck. And clearly reading off the teleprompter at every opportunity.

Hoping one of the guys has a herpes sore on his lip. That whole "everyone kisses the cougar" at the end thing is disgusting.

Then men make the Tool Academy guys look suave. (Google: Austrailian kiss - which is what one guy proposed for her, immediately UPON MEETING HER.)

The cougar also, btw, has four children. Because, you know, I'm sure that when you have four kids already...dating a fifth doesn't seem that bad. Sheesh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...