Friday, April 10, 2009

A Buffy Movie?...


My buddy Wonder Man got me all excited this week by REPORTING that Sarah Michelle Gellar has been in talks to reprise her role as Buffy The Vampire Slayer - in a movie. If this is true, I will be the happiest bitch on the planet.

I LIVED for Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the TV series - not the original movie) and its' spinoff, Angel. Oh PLEASE let this be true! This is one movie I would actually go to a movie theater to see.

Dlisted is REPORTING today that S.M.G. and cute Papihubby Freddie Prinz, Jr. (below) are expecting a baby - which could complicate movie production.

7 comments:

Wonder Man said...

I'm still hopeful

behrmark said...

If they were to make a Buffy Movie with SMG I'd probably cream my jeans. Over and over and over again! I'm with you on this one!!

Anonymous said...

Did they alreay do a Buffy movie? I mean this one would be with Sarah Michelle Gellar, but the tv show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer was based off of a movie written by Joss Wheadon or somebody like that.

Jimmy said...

I loved that show! A movie would be so much fun. They need to get Spike and Angel and the rest of the gang signed up for it too.

I remember the original Buffy movie. God knows, anything can be remade in Hollywood.

Unknown said...

it would be in their best interest if they wait until she has the baby...

Dwight Supremacy said...

I could go to heaven after seeing a "Buffy" movie, and hopefully my friends won't think I'm in hell and cast a spell to bring me back. ;) … But, yeah, I'd much rather them wait until after the baby is born, rather than rush it.

Anonymous said...

I'm effin' flapping my hands and bouncing in my seat over here! I NEEEEED A Buffy fix.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...