Monday, March 1, 2010

From The Mailbag: Anton Antipov - Hot AND Sweet


I got an email from model Anton Antipov over the weekend...

Hello David, 
Over the period of time that I had been running my own blog, I noticed a good amount of traffic coming from yours. I also noticed you had previously featured me on your blog. For what this email is worth, I just wanted to say thank you!

I just love it when gorgeous guys also turn out to be sweet.  What a lovely way to wrap up White Meat Monday...


7 comments:

Marker said...

I. LOVE. HIM.

Sozo's Blog.com said...

Go YOu! It's so refreshing to actually see nice people still exist.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Wow! What a sweetie! I wonder if he likes old, fat drag queens?!

Jimbo said...

And what a mailbag he has! Definitely first class!

Very sweet note. YAY!

xo

Unknown said...

So adorable.

mrs.missalaineus said...

yay team dd!


xxalainaxx

WickedGayBlog.com said...

I think that is awesome! If I had a dollar for every post some model or actor has asked me to take down I would rich.

I like that he appreciated the attention and promotion!

Dave

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...