Friday, March 5, 2010

Last Night on Project Runway


Unfortunately "real life" has interfered once again with blogging - and I won't be able to recap Project Runway this week.  But next week I promise to provide you with bright and shiny new recaps of not only Project Runway - but also of RuPaul's Drag Race.

I saw some of last night's "Hardware Store" episode - and it was mildly entertaining.  My favorite part was when Jay's model - faced with an extremely tight pair of pants - said "If you need me to Crisco, I will".  I wonder if that was the first time Jay has gotten that offer?

Regardless, I bet Paula Deen is needlepointing it onto a throw pillow as we speak...


Feel free to share you thoughts about last night's episode of Project Runway in the comments section.  

8 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

It looked painful. Didn't top Sponsor Car Parts but came close.

mikeinbama said...

Now the show is beginning to get good. I still don't have a favorite.

lissonifan said...

I am very sad not to be able to read your hilarious recap this week--a highlight of my Fridays, to be sure. I hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

I'd buy that pillow, just to keep it on my bed.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about real life interrupting but you didn't miss anything. Anthony should have gone home - he put the worst thing (I can't call it clothing) ever on the runway. I can't believe that he wasn't called on his claim of making a bikini as being an excuse and a lie. And where was his accessory? At least Jesse made a complete and wearable dress.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Sean: it was Emilio who should have gone home for the pink cord bikini debacle!
What was her thinking? It was a bad idea with a $10,000 budget and all summer to work on it!

Jay made the garbage bags look magical! I LOVE him.. just wish he weren't QUITE so nellie... there can only be one queen of my house!

Joy said...

I thought Emilio would be auf'd for sure with that excuse for an outfit. I still like Anthony's personality.

Peter Maria said...

Emilio should have gone home, instead. I'm not saying Jesse was going to make it to Bryant Park, but his was better than Emilio's weird macrame project. Also, we never got to see Jesse with his shirt off.

I had Jay winning by a trash bag tie, with Maya a close second. I don't really understand why the judges haven't been like the contestants in pointing out that Mila seems to be a one color block pony.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...