Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well HELLO Mr. Mayor!


That guy with the ridiculous abs (above right) just so happens to be the Mayor of Washington, D.C. - Adrian Fenty.  Mayor Fenty also doesn't look so bad wearing a shirt and tie...


But abs aren't everything.  Here is New York City's sexy Mayor - Michael Bloomberg...


YES, I said "sexy".  Because when you're the 8th richest person in the United States (Net Worth: $20 Billion) you AUTOMATICALLY become gorgeous.  Seriously drop-dead gorgeous.

Dear Mayor Mike ... call me??...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

DAMN, DC got a hottie mayor.

Joy said...

Thank you for this! Definitely hot! I had my eye on Bloomberg until I noticed that his girlfriend has been on a Vanity Fair Best Dressed List and so is he. Even with all his money, I couldn't pull that off.

David Dust said...

Dear Auntie Flame -

With 20 BILLION, you could do anything!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

nitrox11 said...

I just wonder, if someone so massively wealthy is sufficiently 'connected' with the citizens of NYC?

His massive personal wealth surely gives him such a financial security bubble that he will never truly appreciate the way most NYC's residents live or how his governance affects them?

By contrast I'm sure he is fantastically in tune with the needs of big business.....or is he a saint?

Wonder Man said...

Bloomberg... maybe

Anonymous said...

David, this is too funny. I met Mayor Fenty the day before you posted this! April 6th. I work in DC and was walking to U Street Metro after work. I wondered why these two cops were on the sidewalk. Then this man said, "Well, hello there!" And I look up and it's the Mayor! Campaigning in the neighborhood! I shook his hand and he asked if I was a DC voter. I said, no, sorry, I live in MD but work in DC, and he said well, it's so nice to have you here in DC and nice to meet you. The bad thing? We were having a HOT SPELL - 90 degrees! And I had on my dorky fishing hat to keep the hot sun off my face. DORK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...