Sunday, January 18, 2009

Watch This Show!!!!!


Tool Academy on VH1 is a precious gift from the sweet Baby Jeebus. Oh.My.God. This show deserves Emmys, Golden Globes and Pulitzer Motherf*cking Prizes. I am even sending an email to the Nobel committee in Norway or Luxembourg or wherever the hell they are. Certainly there is a Nobel prize that Tool Academy qualifies for.

I am watching the show right now, and I am in heaven. The gentleman above, Shawn, just had his TWO "girlfriends" confront each other. "I'm an asshole", he said, "but I did have TWO hot girlfriends, dude". Yeah, until one of them stormed off the set in tears.

HOLY CRAP - Mary Murphy, that screaming Ho from So You Think You Can Dance, is judging a dance competition. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

This shit is perfect television...

6 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

That's why I love you, my dear DD. Because you have such high standards!

Kailyn said...

As I said earlier when you clued me into this train wreck, I added it to my DVR line-up. Caught this episode earlier in the day. (Yeah, it's supposed to come on Sunday night but VH1 has a way of showing Sunday episodes in the early afternoon as well. Until the last episode that is.) When that second girlfriend appeared, I knew I had found my new show. And what about the guy who didn't his girlfriend's weight? "She could be 200, 300..."

shirlnutkin said...

caught show (for the 1st time) this eve ... and right before the train wreck known as rock of love bus. what an intellectually stimulating night here on the west coast. (ha-ha)

kayce. said...

i cannot WAIT til this is available ondemand... sometimes it takes til the 3rd or 4th ep, but for me, the sooner the better, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I need to find this online. You really make me miss my cable!

Marker said...

OMG - it is so good. Thank you for the tip!!

"Ashley's feeling incredibly insecure!"

Me want Power Tool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...