Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tom Colicchio On Super Bowl Telecast


Top Chef Papa Bear Tom Colicchio will be one of the approximately 853 co-hosts of the Super Bowl Pre-Show tomorrow on NBC (along with Keith Olbermann, Matt Lauer, and many others). Tom will be judging a cooking competition between former NFL superstars Tiki Barber and Jerome "The Bus" Bettis.


Project Runway fans might remember Tiki Barber (above) as a guest judge on Season Four. He appeared during the infamous menswear challenge - which my buddy Jack Mackenroth won, and Carmen (like the opera) Webber (like the grill) sent out a shirtless model and was sent home.


Personally, I have always thought that former Pittsburgh Steeler Jerome "The Bus" Bettis was HOT. Look at that rock of a man (above) - I wouldn't mind taking a climb on that mountain. Athough Jerome has never been a Daddy of the Day - like Tiki was.

Maybe during their Super Bowl cook-off, Tiki and The Bus will make a Bacon Man - which I just read about on Dlisted. And YES, I realize this is my second bacon post in two days...




Mmmmmm ... BACON ...

8 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Tom! Will have to leave instructions for The Engineer to holler at me when Tom and crew show up.

And the Bacon Men... someone has too much time on their hands!

Mistress Maddie said...

What the hell is this trend with all the bacon all of a sudden? Salad works here has a new bacon salad. And the local hamburger joint has a burger with like 8 pieces of bacon on it. Like there is already not enough grease on it from the grill!

Angel said...

I LOVE Tom! He is sooooo hot!!!! He shoudl be Daddy of the Day...IF you can find some GOOD pix of him...without a shirt on or something like that ...ya know.

XOXOXOX

kayce. said...

that is literally the most unflattering, unattractive pic of tiki EVER... if i were tyra, and this were antm, his ass would be OUT. even his feet look terrible!

sidebar: i, too, have a "thang" for jerome!

i am so glad to hear that tom c. will at least be doing something along the lines of food/cooking... i kept hearing keith o. talk about him being part of the line up and i was just thinking "really?", but now i get it. are you going to watch the game? i suppose i won't really have a choice since nothing else will be on, but i certainly won't be doing it by choice, LOL.

David Dust said...

Yeah - I'll probably watch. Although I might go across the street to the Laundromat and wash clothes since everyone else will be watching the game.

XOXOXOXOXO

JenM said...

Bacon Man reminds me of my days spent in the gross anatomy lab. I am wondering if he smells like a cadaver or if NOXEMA will get the stink off!

Anonymous said...

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE TIKI!!

One of my favorite Xmas presents 2 years ago was a "21 BARBER" NY Giants XXL shirt that I was wearing earlier.

I can die happy after that shot, David... ;)

Joy said...

They really stretch all this out as far as they can. I don't watch it but will check out some of the commercials, maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...