Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daddy Of The Day - Troy Polamalu


Troy Polamalu will be competing in his second Super Bowl today - playing Safety for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Polamalu, 27, who is of Samoan decent, was born in California, and attended high school in Oregon - where he excelled at baseball, basketball and football. His Uncle - Aoatoa Polamalu - played Nose Tackle for Penn State when I was a student there in the late 80's.




You'll be able to easily recognize Polamalu on the football field today - Troy will be the one with the gorgeous long hair cascading from under his helmet and blowing wildly in the breeze. Be still my heart.




For more Football hotness - click HERE.

7 comments:

kayce. said...

gurrrrrrrrrl i LOVE a samoan (see: duane "the rock" johnson who is 1/2)... i don't know why, but they are right up my alley, LOL. that hair is gorg! still not watching the sb, tho! =D

kayce. said...

PS: wiki says he's married... BOOOOO!

John said...

we grow them GOOD out here in Oregon!

GO CARDS!

Anonymous said...

YUMMERS!

Normally a Giants fan, but as I love good D, I'm going for Pittsburgh.

Half-time now; what a play to end the half on!!

Joy said...

Mmmm, oh yes!!

Dwight Supremacy said...

NICE! Wasn't that game awesome?!

I Canyengue said...

And my female friends wonder why I watch Steelers football. DUH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...