Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fashion FAIL


Darling Dust Bunnies - I need to talk to you about former Project Runway Fashiontestant Carmen Webber - whom I saw at yesterday's Bryant Park show. Does everyone remember Carmen (like the opera) Webber (like the 80's General Hospital family) from Season 4?...


During her season, I gave Carmen a pass for acting like she was a member of the 80's girl-group Klymaxx...



I kept waiting for Carmen to bust out a couple verses of "Meeting in the Ladies Room" - but it never happened. Then I saw her yesterday, and I was taken aback...


What kind of Grace-Jones-Judy-Jetson-Flight-Attendant-of-the-Future hot tranny MESS is this??? It was more like "Meeting in the CRAZY Room"...

15 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

That is Whack a doodle!

Kailyn said...

Hot mess does not even begin to describe this ... I don't know what the hell to call it.

Bob said...

Looks like she put it on upside-sown-inside-out.

But that's quite the jaunty feather!

Mistress Maddie said...

What the fuck is that?

the dogs' mother said...

Words fail. Is that a pinafore?

Anonymous said...

Oh, that girl needs an intervention.

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

Now that is dressing in the dark.

shirlnutkin said...

thanks! i didn't know i had a freakish-chuckle in me!

Anonymous said...

that is called trying too hard!

Angel said...

ohmyga!!!! what the HELL IS that???! remind me not to buy her clothes, mkay? that is WHACK!!!

and dang, I loved me some Gerneral Hospital in the 80's!!!!!

XOXOXOXOX

Unknown said...

LOL! She looks ridiculous.

Mark in DE said...

"Don't slap me, 'cuz I'm not in the mood."

OMG, I didn't realize anyone else remembered Klymaxx besides me! I should have know you YOU, the fabulous David Dust, would remember.

"My nails were done, I had on my Gianni Versace blue leather skirt, and my hair was FIERCE."

LOL - thanks for takin' me back.

Marker said...

. . . not working!!

Unknown said...

I have been trying all day to put into words what I think about this... I still can't. I keep falling back on a need to bitch-slap her and just ask why.

Joy said...

What happened to her? Words fail, just like her outfit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...