Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Project Runway Season Six - The Collections


My partner-in-crime at the Bryant Park Project Runway show, The Minx, has posted pics of all the looks in all three collections. But first, I just had to show you one more picture of crazy-ass Carmen Webber. The Minx took the pic above while she and I were chatting after the show.

OK - if you DON'T want to see the collections, then obviously don't click on the links below...


Click HERE for Collection #1


Click HERE for Collection #2


Click HERE for Collection #3


6 comments:

Bob said...

Collection One: You're out!


Now it's down to 2 and 3 for me!

the dogs' mother said...

I agree #1 is lacking. I think I might be leaning to #3 but we'll see.

Anonymous said...

That blue gown from collection 2 is gorgeous and I love the coats from the third collection. I'll agree with Bob and frogponder. The first was pretty meh.

MCWolfe said...

I'm just one of the sheep - #1 did nothing for me, there were a couple of pieces in #2 that I liked, but #3 was far and away my favorite.

I'm so envious that you got to be there (and right behind the hideous Kenley, no less)!

p.s. Fastnachts = yum

Mark in DE said...

Damn those courts for holding up our Project Runway season!!!

Joy said...

I liked the blue and last dress in #2 but didn't care much for #1 and about half of #3.

There must be another leathah designer. Is Stella back as #1?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...