Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday The 13th!


It's officially Friday the 13th - and today the latest Friday The 13th movie premieres. I hear this new movie is not a sequel so much as it's a "reinvention".

I will let you in on a little secret - I have actually paid money to see most of the Friday The 13th flicks. Don't judge, bitches.

Actually, my MOTHER paid my way into the first movie - back in 1980. I was 13-years-old and Mama Bunny was not about to let me and my friends see an R-Rated movie alone! I might turn into some sort of twisted homo... nevermind. I can remember sitting in the old Carlisle Theater (directly BESIDE my mother) and everyone screaming at the screen for that dumb last surviving Ho NOT to get in that canoe on the lake. Dumb bitch didn't listen to us...

If anyone sees Friday the 13th this weekend, leave a comment and let us know how it was.

>P, b.

6 comments:

Joy said...

Love this post! Don't love those slasher movies 'cause I'm a big scaredy cat wimp!!

Angel said...

my kid saw the new movie last night at midnight...could not WAIT to see it in fact. and it's my Baby Boy who is scared to go into his room if the light isn't on! he said ,"It was kinda jumpy but I wasn't really scared"....which means, "Can I sleep with you tonight Mom?"

My very first scary movie was Halloween. I was scared to DEATH from that movie. I watch it now and think, ??????WHY? But it's still a classic and I still watch if every year.

P, B!!!!

Anonymous said...

My first and last horror flick was The Grudge. My mom made me go see it and I will never feel safe in my bed again.

Missy Hoohaw was born on a Friday the 13th, so it's always a fun day for us.

>P.B.<

Meeg said...

Is this just a remake of the original Friday the 13th?

I went through a period where I tried to watch all of the movies on cable I think I stopped after Part V.

Wonder Man said...

It was not cute...ok at best

Anonymous said...

i loooved it.. but i love the fact that jasoooooon ran. must see. its corny but enjoyable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...