Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Hangover


I am currently posting this from my roommate's bedroom. My good friend, the Mistress Maddie, is passed out on my couch in the living room - so I'll try not to be too noisy.

I spent Friday night in a coughing and cleaning frenzy, preparing for my guests. Then on Saturday morning I got up at 7:30 am and washed four loads of laundry (blankets, sheets, towels, etc). I picked up Maddie and The Boy Toy at Penn Station at 11:30 am, and we headed over to Kailyn's hotel. This is the first time any of us had met Kailyn, and she was just as fun and gorgeous as we thought she would be.

We cabbed it up to the Metropolitan Museum of Art - which is one of my favorite places in NYC. In addition to seeing paintings by Rembrandt, Renoir, Warhol, and sculpture by Rodin - we got to see the museum's impressive collection of Medieval armor and the Egyptian Temple of Dendur (which some of you will remember from Project Runway).



We came back to the apartment, ordered a liquor delivery and a Chinese food delivery, and ate/drank and hung out. At some point in the evening, we went over to a local gay bar - Barrage - and had a few more cocktails. Kailyn was quite the popular girl, chatting with the gays and having a good time. This gal has certainly spent her fair share of time in gay bars before. And she certainly has the right attitude for NYC...


Then it was time to go home and pass out. Once we are up, Maddie, Kailyn and I are going to head downtown to my restaurant for brunch. The Boy Toy had to get up early and head back to PA.

The Boy Toy and Mistress Maddie


The Boy Toy and the lovely Kailyn


I must say, it was best Valentine's Day I had in a while.

>P, b.

15 comments:

kayce. said...

awww... everyone is so cute! and drunk! looks like it was a ton of fun! =))

Angel said...

awwww, Kailyn is CUTE!!! and how much fun to be together!!! I AM a little sad, cuz you know.......I wanted to be there too!!!! Maybe next time.

and that one picture in the museum...that's where Chris said, "Hey! Joan Rivers wrote her name in here!" I loved me some Chris.

but not as much as I love you Tranny!!!!

Bob said...

Sounds like a great day.
Good friends, cocktails, Egyptian tombs--that's my favorite part of the museum--and gay bars.
Excellent!

Marker said...

Looks like fun - Peace, bitches!

Psychomom said...

Oh Man! I'm so jealous, two of my favorite bloggers are having fun without me. Kisses to the boff of youz bitches!

Renee said...

What a gorgeous bunch of bitches! I'm happy you had a great time.

mikeinbama said...

Kaily is gorgeous....Hot Hot Hot :)

It sounds like you guys are having a great time. I wish I was in NYC with you guys.

Unknown said...

what fun but how exhausting. Loved the pictures. Makes it so alive. the valentine is perfect!
xoxoxo

Wonder Man said...

looks so fun...happy V day

Joy said...

You had so much fun we all wanted to be there with you, it seems! It's so good to see the pictures and put faces with names/blogs. Did everyone stay with you?

Are you exhausted from all the cleaning and partying? :-) It was worth it all, wasn't it? I thought so.

Femin Susan said...

Hi.....
Happy valentines day.....

Kailyn said...

So great meeting y'all. And thanks to the commenters. Y'all are too sweet.

And now my liver wants a vacation.

Anonymous said...

Aw, nice. That looks/sounds liked a really fun time. :)

Unknown said...

You are all gorgeous!

Mark in DE said...

Sounds like a GREAT visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...