Monday, February 23, 2009

White Meat Monday Boyfriends - Mr. Miley Cyrus


Justin Gaston - underwear model and wannabe country music star - shows off his package in the latest edition of VMan. Justin, 20, and Miley Cyrus, 16, are supposedly "just friends" and occasionally attend church together. If I were Miley, Justin would definitely get a little over-the-sweater action (at the very LEAST). But then again I'm a big whore who never goes to church.




By the way - did you see Miley's ridiculous dress on the red carpet last night? Why does Miley's stylist insist on dressing her like she is 36, and not 16? It just seemed like a bit much.

7 comments:

Angel said...

oh good lord!!!! Taht dress is TRAGIC!!!! And the little slut in it is even worse.

kayce. said...

i agree that the dress is too old for her, but the dress on its own is fab. call me a tacky bitch all you like (i am), LOL.

Bob said...

Carlos said she looked like a pinata!

Joy said...

"But then again I'm a big whore who never goes to church."

Too funny!

Chucho Perusquía said...

I really like that Miley you know... "7 things" just made me love her even more... but now that i know Mr. Cyrus... HOOOOWDY!!! god! he's actually touching his package in pic No. 1!!!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I thought the dress looked liked glittered cabbage leaves, but it also made me a big fan of glittered cabbage leaves! Face it, I'm a glitter whore! It wold llok better on me than her!

Mark in DE said...

I despise her, but she's got decent taste in boyfriends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...